Take the Pledge – Count on Me NC
We all have a role to play in keeping our communities safe and healthy. When visiting restaurants, businesses, and other public places, you can have a huge impact on the well-being of everyone in our community just by following a few simple guidelines. Take the Count On Me NC pledge and show you’re doing your part to help.
As restaurants and other businesses begin to open up and serve the public, remember that they are all needing to take new steps to help prevent the spread of COVID 19.
While North Carolina already has strict health and safety guidelines in place, Count On Me NC businesses have taken additional training and implemented new procedures in light of COVID-19. You can find participating businesses here.
Some of these steps may increase your wait time, seem confusing, or maybe even unnecessary but be assured that they are trying to follow the latest recommendations and if taking part in the Count on Me initiative they are getting training on how to do that.
What You Can Do to Support Them:
You can help create a safer, healthier environment for everyone by following a few guidelines and best practices. When you join Count On Me NC, here’s what you’re pledging to do:
- Wear a cloth face covering like a mask or scarf.
- Wait your turn by maintaining six feet of physical distance from others.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer.
- Use contactless delivery or takeout options if you have been recently exposed to, or have symptoms of, COVID-19.
- Be patient and kind to staff and other guests as we all try to adjust to a new normal.
For more information on the Count on Me NC program and to take the pledge go to Count on Me Pledge.